SOCIETÀ DI AMICI
The generosity of the Bogliasco Foundation's most important group of supporters, the Società di Amici, is the cornerstone of our mission to support the work of artists and humanists through our fellowship program at the Bogliasco Study Center. In appreciation of your gift of $1,000 or more, the Foundation is able to offer membership privileges including invitations to events with Bogliasco Fellows, signed works by Fellows, olive oil produced from the private grove on the grounds of the Study Center, and, in some cases, personalized invitations to visit the Study Center and dine with the Fellows in residence.
By joining the Società di Amici, you will make an important contribution to the future vitality of the arts and letters, those disciplines that have, in large measure, defined human existence.
Click here to view the list of current members.
We cordially invite you to join the Società di Amici.
$1,000 Amici della Buganvillea — Bougainvillea
This climbing plant, which grows on the southern wall of Villa dei Pini, does not produce flowers but rather changes the color of its leaves according to season. ($975 tax deductible)
Privileges of membership:
- Invitations to events featuring Bogliasco Fellows in the U.S. and Italy
- Listings on our website, annual report, and other publications that acknowledge our generous donors
- An annual calendar with beautiful images from Bogliasco taken by our Fellows and friends
- An original artist-designed Bogliasco Foundation T-shirt (one time welcome gift)
$2,500 Amici degli Ulivi — Olive Trees
Our private olive grove at the Study Center contains more than 140 trees, some of which may be more than 400 years old. ($2,450 tax deductible)
- A bottle of olive oil, which is produced in small batches from our private grove in the garden of Villa Orbiana
$5,000 Amici della Mimosa — Mimosa Trees
In the area around Bogliasco, the brilliant yellow flowers of the mimosa appear in midwinter.($4,850 tax deductible)
- A publication, artwork, or recording created at the Study Center and signed by a Bogliasco Fellow
- Invitation to a special event hosted by the Foundation's President
$10,000 Amici dei Pini — Pine Trees
The most impressive pine trees in Bogliasco, the stone pine or umbrella pine can grow to a height of 100 feet.($9,700 tax deductible)
- A personalized invitation to visit the Study Center and enjoy a memorable dinner with the Fellows in residence
- Recognition on our donor plaque, which is permanently displayed in the Villa dei Pini
Annual giving levels are named after the varieties of flora that are indigenous to Liguria. Each of these plants can be found on the grounds of the Study Center.
For more information, please contact: